Friday, August 21, 2009

Sox win 8-1

What a great series sweep by the Red Sox giving themselves momentum going into this huge series against the Evil Empire. JD Drew hit two home runs last night and went 4 for 4. Lester pitched great and it was just an all around tremendous effort by the Red Sox. The bats need to keep working in this series against the Yankees and if they can take two of three from the Yankees I might break down crying because of their improvement over the last three weeks. The Sox have some awful pitching matchups this weekend but you never know. I don't know why my hopes are so high but I believe the Sox will sweep this series and end up winning the division. If they get swept this series I am not going to blog post ever again. So hopefully this weekend will not be the last time I ever blog because I like my job as a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment