Friday, August 7, 2009

Sox lose 13-6

What a disgraceful performance by the hometown team! Can't they at least try? I feel like this team is putting no effort in. If Francona doesn't yell at them for at least 45 minutes before this game I will be mad. Smoltz needs to go back to Detroit and spend some time with the family. They'll bring up Bowden and, hopefully, Wakefield and Daisuke aren't too far away. I am so mad at this team. They should have started a brawl in the 8th after Pedroia got hit. If Beckett with his first pitch of the game doesn't throw at Jeter's head I am not watching this team anymore. Show some heart please just a little emotion is all that I am asking for please. This is going to be a short blog post but all I will say is these three games are going to be the biggest of the season. the season comes down to these next three games.

No comments:

Post a Comment